Sunday, June 9, 2013

UrbaneTheory

FITBLRS!

If you happen to be a Please follow me here at fitfluence.tumblr.com

Believe it and do work. Daily Fit Inspiration (DFI)



Believe it and do work. Daily Fit Inspiration (DFI)

Daily Fit Inspiration (DFI)



Daily Fit Inspiration (DFI)

Swell/Nourish.Wednesday.1.25.12

#Bryan No Excuses So since New Year's I have made it a habit to find healthy food choices at what...

Tech.Monday.1.23.12

Pulse

FreshTheory.Friday.1.20

Evaluation, or better yet, re-evaluation, is one of those words that can generate polarizing...

ClickStuffWeLike JJ #12



ClickStuffWeLike

JJ #12

Swell/Nourish.Wednesday.1.18

The mind has such a powerful influence over the body. So, sometimes it's actually easy to forget...

ClickStuffWeLike Teriyaki T-Bone + Waffle Fries



ClickStuffWeLike

Teriyaki T-Bone + Waffle Fries

ClickStuffWeLike …But I only have eyes for...



ClickStuffWeLike

…But I only have eyes for you…wait.

Tech.Monday.1.16.12

2012's Most Anticipated Smartphones As most in the tech world knows, CES (Consumer Electronics Show)...

QuickHits

Just wanted to note that we’ve made the decision to continue Threaded in periodic...

ClickStuffWeLike



ClickStuffWeLike

ClickStuffWeLike



ClickStuffWeLike

FreshTheory.Friday.1.13.2012

I don’t believe in Friday the 13th, but that’s beside the point. How can I put this?...

ClickStuffWeLike



ClickStuffWeLike

Swell/Nourish.Wednesday.1.11

Nutrition can be such a subjective thing. It can also be confusing or potentially stressful and...

Theaded.Monday.1.09

  I usually conduct my shopping in a relatively strategic manner, doing at least cursory research or...

ClickStuffWeLike



ClickStuffWeLike

FreshTheory.Friday.1.06

Let’s discuss resolutions. And by that I mean a phrase or word that I actually don’t...

No comments:

Post a Comment