Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bedtime Fantasies

Dared mom to flash some random stranger, while I was taking a...



Dared mom to flash some random stranger, while I was taking a picture from a distance

if i send you pics i got of my daughter no one know who sumited right? if so maybe other can enjoy her too

I can practically edit out any text and credit out you like, just tell me what you want me to do with them

Dad and I have such a special bond together







Dad and I have such a special bond together

Oh dad, we are going to have some much fun tonight



Oh dad, we are going to have some much fun tonight

Don't ask me for relationship advice

Pookie from http://pookiesfamily.tumblr.com seems to have some experience guiding people on her little blog.

Check out her support forum: http://pookiesfamily.tumblr.com/board

Don't be surprised brother, I was home early so I figured...



Don't be surprised brother, I was home early so I figured we sunbathe nude together.

Want me to rub a fresh layer of suntan on you ?

Brother needed to be punished for flirting with other girls.





Brother needed to be punished for flirting with other girls.

I just love to surrender totally to my brother, it's such...



I just love to surrender totally to my brother, it's such a turnon.

He knows exactly how to keep me on edge, making me beg for orgasm.

It's fun at vacation here with my friends dad, but I snuck...





It's fun at vacation here with my friends dad, but I snuck away to make sure you think about me too :*

My little girl said she forgot her swimming wear, I said she can...



My little girl said she forgot her swimming wear, I said she can swim in whatever she likes.

When my brother rubbed me in with sunscreen I felt so horny, so...



When my brother rubbed me in with sunscreen I felt so horny, so instead we went to have sex inside the house with the air conditioning on.

Ever since it all came out, my vacations with my wife and...





Ever since it all came out, my vacations with my wife and daughter are much more fun.

Oh dad, I should have gone on vacation with you and mom, I...





Oh dad, I should have gone on vacation with you and mom, I can't be a week without you.

I want to say I enjoy your captions very much. Thanks for your efforts!

It's nice to be appreciated

We can't keep on doing this brother, my husband might find...



We can't keep on doing this brother, my husband might find out what kind of chores I ask you to come around for.

Yes, sister I will give you something to remember me by while...



Yes, sister I will give you something to remember me by while I'll be away for vacation for a week.

Went with grandfather to a nude beach, and little red riding...



Went with grandfather to a nude beach, and little red riding hood went through my mind.

Oh, grandfather what a big cock you have…

It's great how supportive you are brother, I hope you will...



It's great how supportive you are brother, I hope you will go with me when I select what size dick I want for myself.

My brother introduced me to my cousins sides I didn't know...



My brother introduced me to my cousins sides I didn't know off.

Oh, yes mom show him how it's done, don't stop. mom...



Oh, yes mom show him how it's done, don't stop.

mom is showing my boyfriend how to do foreplay properly

1 comment:

  1. Dude.. I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often. -
    adult free chat line
    free party chat line
    free adult online chat
    free online video chat with girls

    ReplyDelete