Friday, June 7, 2013

Capes and Space

So I have been toying with this idea of making a real non tumblr blog called “Ollie Levels...

So I have been toying with this idea of making a real non tumblr blog called “Ollie Levels Up”. I turn 26 next week and I am kind of obsessed with the idea that I have to take my life to the next level.

I want to make it a mix of Mind, Body, and Soul, and make it real discussion type pieces not just pretty pictures and captions. Where in Mind I talk about new things that I am learning, puzzles that are stumping me. Body is about me exercising and what I am eating. Soul would be the hard part, because I am not particularity religious and I don’t feel overly comfortable about teaching talking about religion, So I was thinking that I could make it about the things that drive me nerdyness and politics.

chrisdwoo: capesandspace: potterhead: nerdyfacts: (Source.) ...



chrisdwoo:

capesandspace:

potterhead:

nerdyfacts:

(Source.)

Does Inara represent his lost sex life?

I'd say compassion.

Given what we know about what was to happen in the future she may end up representing loss.

She represents his loss of loss?

potterhead: nerdyfacts: (Source.) Does Inara represent his...



potterhead:

nerdyfacts:

(Source.)

Does Inara represent his lost sex life?

I'd say compassion.

c86: The futuristic visions of Syd Mead See more HERE





c86:

The futuristic visions of Syd Mead

See more HERE

loupgarou: templewitch: primalheart: muse-whipped: …this...



loupgarou:

templewitch:

primalheart:

muse-whipped:

…this gives the words "battle eyeliner" a whole new meaning. well done.

I'm in love with this photo.

Holy crap… that's hot.

 will always re-blog this photo.

This makes me think of Mina from the Dragon Lance series.

I am extremely tempted to move back to the Norfolk area next Spring/Summer.

I am extremely tempted to move back to the Norfolk area next Spring/Summer.

5 things you would put on a pentagram to summon me

lunarphases:

THIS IS THE BEST DO IT PLEASE

magicalnaturetour: Florian Schulz :)



magicalnaturetour:

Florian Schulz :)

darkknightjrk: lana-del-rey-mysterio: couragebatou: randomredu...



darkknightjrk:

lana-del-rey-mysterio:

couragebatou:

randomredux:

helenaisis:

beachgnome:

GALACTICA WIDE CYCLONE.

Burning Aqua Kiss!

Starlight Healing Spiral Boomerang! Great, I'm the medic.

Crescent Honeymoon Surprise…

That sounds really terrible.

Dark Sensitive Scream

eww

Starlight Sensitive Shaking

The fuck does that mean?

I think you just had an orgasm.

daggerpen: blackgoliath: i'm still really pissed off that the Big Two in comics will kill off...

daggerpen:

blackgoliath:

i'm still really pissed off that the Big Two in comics will kill off young and diverse characters while keeping the same old whitebread straight dudes around for fucking eternity (and through multiple 'deaths')

So much this.

 jinxasaurus said: i have a feeling this is a re: from a post i made… but i'm not really that much...

 jinxasaurus said: i have a feeling this is a re: from a post i made… but i'm not really that much into the series to know what just happened. o_o;

Yes, it was inspired by the “Pro-Lifer” post about Harry Potter and the subsequent comments.

Merope used either a love potion or the imperious curse on Voldemort’s father Tom Riddle Sr., most likely a love potion since she was in “love” with him. While under the effects of the potion/curse they were married and Voldemort was conceived, believing that Riddle was really in love with her Merope stopped using the potion/curse causing the effects on Riddle to stop. Finding out what had happened he ran back to his family.

Merope was not an innocent in this case, she stripped the free will of another human being and forced him to marry and sleep with her.

s33r-of-void: zeezee-vonteese: silentbutgolden: arandomwhitedude: What if you jizzed...

s33r-of-void:

zeezee-vonteese:

silentbutgolden:

arandomwhitedude:

What if you jizzed blood?

image

But only once a month. For a full week. While your balls ached and you felt sick the whole time.

Oh..

Supposedly if you ejaculate too much this can happen. Also if you get syphilis from what I am told.

Can we not forget that Merope Gaunt is a rapist? Yes what she lived through was horrible, especially...

Can we not forget that Merope Gaunt is a rapist?

Yes what she lived through was horrible, especially the emotional, mental, and I think physical abuse. But that doesn’t excuse the rape.

kunstgriff: millercross: chrismello: Apparently a horse gets...



kunstgriff:

millercross:

chrismello:

Apparently a horse gets hurt in the new Batman and people on twitter got fake mad at Scott Snyder

So he took to Amazon to review this shirt

image

Have I mentioned before that Scott Snyder is the best person in the whole wide world?

I did post on twitter about the horse punch, but I did emphasise that Batman clearly trained himself and developed a painless horse punch, since the horse remained fit to ride. Batman's just that skilled.

And yes, Snyder is bloody awesome.

Capes and Space turned 4 today! I just want to say thanks to all...



Capes and Space turned 4 today!

I just want to say thanks to all of you miserable bastards.

"I'm getting a fucking divorce."

"I'm getting a fucking divorce."

- my dad when my mom threw a draw 4 in uno (via cespur)

koryandr: Perfect casting: Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Rachel...





koryandr:

Perfect casting: Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Rachel Roth (Raven), Chord Overstreet as Garfield Logan (Beast Boy)

I APPROVE

I can kind of see this. 

Age =/= wisdom and Sales =/= talent Therefore, Older Bands/group/musician =/= Greatest...

Age =/= wisdom and Sales =/= talent

Therefore,

Older Bands/group/musician =/= Greatest Band/group/musician

expertcosmotips: controlledweirdness: deja-vheissu: expertcosmotips: The fact that so many books...

expertcosmotips:

controlledweirdness:

deja-vheissu:

expertcosmotips:

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and…

I'm not denying that other bands of the time or bands after weren't absolutely amazing, but who the fuck are you to deny the Beatles of that? Pop culture has the ability to severely distort things, but I believe the Beatles deserve every ounce of success they've had. There's something about the simplicity in their instrumentals and harmonies that perfectly accompany their powerful lyrics. They got the recipe 100% right and that is why they are so renowned.

You know this is that fake sex tips parody thing blog and they're not being serious right

we are being serious actually

I’m sorry but if the Beatles was in a Battle of the Bands with say Queen, the Beatles would get their asses handed to them. Don’t get me wrong the Beatles are a great rock band. But they are far from the Greatest Rock Band.

dontdishonorthebarricade: omg guys im cryinG THIS GIF LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING REALLY...

dontdishonorthebarricade:

omg guys im cryinG THIS GIF LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING REALLY OFFENSIVE AND THEY'RE ALL JUST SITTING THERE IN *STUNNED SILENCE*

image

No comments:

Post a Comment