Thursday, June 6, 2013

handsomedogs

Rudy the french bulldog and Alice the english bulldog



Rudy the french bulldog and Alice the english bulldog

Spencer



Spencer

I recently submitted my golden retriever, Jack, and this is my...



I recently submitted my golden retriever, Jack, and this is my other golden retriever, May. We rescued her from an abusive family a few years ago. She's really feisty and protective of me and my family but she's a sweetheart when you get to know her.

Photo



Levi, 3 month old Weimaraner Puppy



Levi, 3 month old Weimaraner Puppy

This is Sach. He is a two and a half year old Border...



This is Sach. He is a two and a half year old Border Collie/Boxer mix. I rescued him from a local shelter when he was three months old. He's really hyper and my big baby.<3

Strega the pit bull :)By: Molli



Strega the pit bull :)

By: Molli

Uni the Corgi.



Uni the Corgi.

Harry Winston



Harry Winston

Huck and Boone the hound pups



Huck and Boone the hound pups

Our pomeranian Jiro loves dressing up.



Our pomeranian Jiro loves dressing up.

This is Jaxon (aka Jax and Jack the Licker). We rescued him from...



This is Jaxon (aka Jax and Jack the Licker). We rescued him from a puppy rescue about a year ago, and our guess was that he was about three months when we got him. We have no idea what his breed is but he is my big baby, and the sweetest dog I've ever owned.

Princess Leia!



Princess Leia!

Ashcum, 5 months old cane corso/rottweiler mix



Ashcum, 5 months old cane corso/rottweiler mix

Dexter trying out his new hoodie. ♡



Dexter trying out his new hoodie. ♡

This is Brandon, my one-year-old bullmastiff.



This is Brandon, my one-year-old bullmastiff.

Dusty is an older and distinguished gentleman whose dad makes...



Dusty is an older and distinguished gentleman whose dad makes him roast port every day. From the Washington Square Park Dog Run, Greenwich Village, NYC.

My tibby Chiru, smiling



My tibby Chiru, smiling

Here is Burzum the dog ♥ He is one and a half years old and will...



Here is Burzum the dog ♥ He is one and a half years old and will be two on Halloween. He is a pitbull/boxer mix and I rescued him when I found him being thrown from a moving vehicle. He is the love of my life.

Let's hear it for a fantastic all-American Mutt! This is Faye....



Let's hear it for a fantastic all-American Mutt! This is Faye. She was rescued from the Marin Humane Society. (We think she's Schnauzer and Border Terrier and ???)

No comments:

Post a Comment