Wednesday, June 5, 2013

http://for-kingdom-purposes.tumblr.com/

Photo



camach0: aww



camach0:

aww

so-personal: looking for a tumblr gf ♡ im lonely any takers? :(



so-personal:

looking for a tumblr gf ♡ im lonely any takers? :(

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



There is a spider on my ceiling… its huge and its shaking his rump at me.. idk if it is laying...

There is a spider on my ceiling… its huge and its shaking his rump at me.. idk if it is laying eggs so its children can feast on me or if its making a web so it can wrap me up like a spicy Mexican burrito… this is probably my last post.

jd-m8: one day i'm going to wake up really fit and attractive and you will all be sad you didn't...

jd-m8:

one day i'm going to wake up really fit and attractive and you will all be sad you didn't flirt with me earlier

richyxc93: Back!!!! Oomf



richyxc93:

Back!!!!

Oomf

rupindah: I'm really good at keeping secrets because five minutes later I forget what you told me...

rupindah:

I'm really good at keeping secrets because five minutes later I forget what you told me because I don't care

RIP my babies…… #FirstPairFuneral #Toms



RIP my babies…… #FirstPairFuneral #Toms

hatelessly: purfuction: fave this is so perfect omg



hatelessly:

purfuction:

fave

this is so perfect omg

woodland-euphoria: Had fun with my bb this weekend :')



woodland-euphoria:

Had fun with my bb this weekend :')

Dont care im a bear.



Dont care im a bear.

Every time you say no to sin, is a victory for yourself and a victory for Christ.

savedbyahweh:

My brothers and sisters in Christ - let's gain more victories for Christ each and every day. The battle against sin will never end, but as long as we remain in Him, then in Jesus Christ's name I pray that you will never lose to sin! We are more than conquerors!

-Lucille

Photo



I will pay someone to come clean my room….

I will pay someone to come clean my room….

Photo



wild-lies: http://wild-lies.tumblr.com/



wild-lies:

http://wild-lies.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment